Kavyakankshini...bewitching words spun with spindles of thought and quicksilver yarn...: Question and an idea

7.15.2008

Question and an idea

Can i paint the door to your room?
I'll paint your nude!
Stand there and contemplate
Whether i want to see you dressed inside or naked outside....
Can i paint the lenght of your back?
I'll paint a tree bark!
Next time we make love
I can be the trembling creeper....
Can i paint the shirt you wore?
I'll paint me
Wait there and get jealous
Someone's clinging on to you....
Can i paint the floor of your studio?
I'll paint it purple
Black boot marks, yours,
And a galaxy of purple stars leading to my room....
Can i paint your intent face?
I'll paint a peach
Bite in the juiciest edge
Peaches with edges???
Seems a good idea....

No comments:

Post a Comment