Kavyakankshini...bewitching words spun with spindles of thought and quicksilver yarn...: maa....

7.11.2008

maa....

Sleep is stripped from my eyes...
Red, swollen and hallowed...
A thousand monsoons cried over...
A silence that is filled with responsibilities..
Of distance, respect and still
Of rage, agony and ecstasy...
I want to break free
The blue window pane is shattered....
Why does growing up be a stone???
A feel so much like a tree...
Rooted to monotony and obligations
The umbilical cord never quite severed...
Blank...totally....
Blood well really thicker...
Sensibility really thin...
Worn out and fatigued...
I want to die in your womb...
Again...
It was safer there....
I guess so...
I want to sleep, sleep... deeply and peacefully...
As sleep has been stripped from my eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment