Kavyakankshini...bewitching words spun with spindles of thought and quicksilver yarn...: i grew up with you touch....

3.12.2008

i grew up with you touch....

I remember fondling your breasts,
I remember clutching on to them
I remember your bosom was my world,
My Sun and the Moon...
Mother, I grew up with your touch!
I remember touching your fingers,
I remember kissing each one of them,
I remember your arms so strong and able
My unflailing support...
Father, I grew up with your touch!
I remember grinning at your bottom,
I remember noticing the difference, you a boy! i gasped almost! where is the hole gone?
I remember matching my dimples with those on your bum,
My sweet childhood mate....
Brother, kiddo...I grew up with your touch!
I remember you fondling my breasts,
I remember kissing your fingers
I remember we checking out the dimples on our baby's bottom
My dear....
Husband, I grew up with your touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment